Welcome to Diomand Daily
Hi visitor,
This is the Diomand Daily! We post about our life here. Sure, it isn't daily like it says, but it's as precious as a diamond and tells of daily life! So welcome, and enjoy!
From the authors,
Elina, Nory, Kenna, and Ville
P.S. Check out the fish below! If you click on the background, it's fishfood and they try to get it!
This is the Diomand Daily! We post about our life here. Sure, it isn't daily like it says, but it's as precious as a diamond and tells of daily life! So welcome, and enjoy!
From the authors,
Elina, Nory, Kenna, and Ville
P.S. Check out the fish below! If you click on the background, it's fishfood and they try to get it!
Friday, May 8, 2009
News
I am sorry that we have not written lately,but I ,Elina,will tell you the news.Nory got braces and I will get them soon.Ville's birthday is today,and he's five.I made bath salts is class today,a gift for mothers,since MOTHER'S DAY is on SUNDAY.I don't know any news about Kenna,sorry.But you can hear about her at Kennacrystal.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment